Improve Your Blogging Experiences– Some Ways To Keep People Coming Back To Your Blog Again And Again.
- Teach me how to do something.
- Entertain me.
- Stimulate me to think.
- Tell me a story.
- Present me with some interesting research results.
- Make me laugh.
- Review a product or service to help me make a decision.
- Tell me why and how something applies to me.
- Show me a case study of something you’ve (or someone else has) done.
- Make me feel like I’m not the only one who….
- Predict what will happen next.
- Collate what other people say about….
- Inspire me.
- Give me a project to go away and do.
- Give me a sense of belonging.
- Explain what something means.
- Summarize a topic or issue.
- Intrigue me.
- Introduce me to someone of interest.
- Tell me your opinion.
- Link to something that I need to see or read.
- Share something I can relate to.
- Provide me with a list of resources.
- Stimulate me to enter into a dialogue or debate.
- Give me a point of view that is different from the rest.
- Encourage me to keep going through something I’m finding tough.
- Keep me up to date with the latest news or developments in a field of interest.
- Guide me through a process.
- Solve a problem that I have.
What keeps you going back to others’ blogs?
For more info on this and other interesting stuffs you can visit http://digstuffs.com/ 🙂