Me on me!

I am female (it’s true!)

I was born in Glasgow.

My friends call me Princess Laila. (mostly because I behave and live like one) 

I studied at uni (unhappily never wanted to go but everyone insisted you need a degree to get on in life.. Question was what does a princess want with a degree?)

I don’t work because I don’t need to work. ( I tell a lie I work from home, just couldn’t help myself saying that!) :P

I love my iphone and am never without it. 

I’m a chocaholic and a diet coke freak. (both things keep me very happy!) :)

I speak English, Urdu, Punjabi, French, German and Spanish fluently. 

I still live at home. :(

I don’t date as no one ever matches up to my expectations

In life I get on with 95% of the people I meet. (What about the other 5% I hear you ask, the problem lies with them of course!)

I have been in love. (yes I’m not a complete hard nut!)

I hate wearing heels. (but love strappy sandals!)

I love roast chicken and baryani. 

I hate rude people. (especially when I’m so nice!) :)

I’ve sat on Santa’s knee. (pulled his beard too!)

I’m a huge Madonna fan (but only of her earlier work)



113 responses to “Me on me!

  1. Aoa! I am wondering how do you know so many languages! Well! I appreciate it. I like to learn diff languages. I speak half of the languages you described. Learning Spanish. But the progress is too slow. Nice to meet you!

  2. I’ve grown up speaking most of them from birth, german and spanish i learned through travel and school. :)
    Good luck on your learning progress and thanks for dropping by :)

  3. You sound like my soulmate! I too am a Glasgow princess who loves chocolate and diet coke, lol. Only diff is i only get on with about 70% of people i meet! lol, keep on blogging……

  4. hummmmmm, dats so nice, learn de languages, n do travel, im realy mad for dez thingz, buh unfortunatuly, i couldnt do it, buh if u did it, den i appriate, baqi billo sed rite, vaddi princess :D:D:D

      • yup you said it…at every family function and marriage ceremony, i literally throw tantrums that I dont want to wear those damned high heels but get a long lecture k family walay kia sochen gay….beti tou larka bun gai hai stuff….I have these sandals I bought from timore-leste 4and a half year ago and they are so warped out of shape but the love for them hasn’t faded the slightest:)

  5. Hola, mientras leía los comentarios en un blog amigo PURE COMPLEX, tuve curiosidad por visitarte, yo estoy en un país lejano, quizás por lo que puedo apreciar hablas algunos idiomas por tus viajes anteriores, bueno espero tu visita en mi blog, hablo de todo un poco, de la Patagonia, cosas de la vida y mis fotografías…
    Un saludo grande para ti
    Cruz del Sur

  6. Wonderful blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

  7. Nice to meet you, IMT, and good to read you’re a chocoholic, I am a self confessed one too. (don’t trust anyone who hates chocolate. :-D )
    Many thanks for your dropping by my place and leaving a comment., Just off to read your latest update. xPenx

  8. I see that you share a common desire for Chocolate as does Lady Pen,
    whose Space I have just left to call here… You are full of mystery it seems
    but also generate a friendly outlook within your WordPress habitat, which
    is a pleasant environment in which to visit… I hope that you are enjoying
    your Friday and looking forward to a most exciting evening…

    Be very well now my friend…

    Androgoth

    • I had a good Friday, went shopping. Thanks for dropping by and sharing your thoughts. Decided to return the favour but alas your site is pvt and we must request a visit. Will you accept?

      • Thank you for your visit today and do call by whenever you are
        in the neighbourhood, my Space is filled with Gothic Horror and
        many graphics and photographs, it is a friendly arena in which to
        frequent and add your thoughts to, and I will look forward to your
        comments whether it be on past Scripts or my latest endeavours.

        Be well my friend and if you see any Skeletons running around
        your Space, then just let me know and I will be back here to try
        and catch them for you… lol

        Androgoth

  9. Hi, Just looked at your blog, as I said I would.
    Wauw, I love it already.. And you seem like a good person… I’m addicted to coke as well (The red coca cola) I can’t be a day without it :-)
    Well I enjoyed being here, and will be back soon :-)

    – The KIsses X

  10. As i genuinely like the things you publish here. Extremely unusual and even brilliant. 1 dilemma however. I’m operating Chrome through Debian and even pieces from your up-to-date theme articles is a modest wonky. As i notice it’s a fantastic normal put together. However it’s a little something to help you preserve in mind. As i hope going without shoes will certainly allow and even continue to keep up the top high-quality authoring.

  11. Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I’m still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers? I’d genuinely appreciate it.

  12. Chocolate, coke, roasted chicken, biriyani – great diet.
    And 95% is a good share – I see that you are a humanitarian (let the rest 5% go to hell).
    And with so many languages at the tip of your tongue, the UN will be happy to have you….

  13. I do not even understand how I finished up right here, but I believed this publish was great. I don’t understand who you are but certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already ;) Cheers!

  14. Hello Aneesa, thank you very much for subscribing to my website. I’ve never been followed by a Princess before, I am honoured *bows down*.

    Hope I can do your regal eyes justice.

    May the words be within you, without you and all around you.

    • Hi again, Aneesa thanks for popping by and liking my “Charcoal on Canvas” poem. Just wanted to say that I have added a postscript to show the picture and give an explanation.

  15. I am just calling by to see what you
    are getting up to this weekend Princess? :)
    I hope that you are having some wicked
    moments and being a tad naughty :)

    Androgoth XXx

  16. thanks for visiting my blog.

    i really liked u instantly but thanks u dont date ;) else it wud hav been a costly affair. I live in India , do visit some time, its a beautiful place with interesting people !
    shafi
    p.s. i dont work for indian tourism dept

  17. To be honest ….. I like your site , you have sense of humor . But the best I ever heard was a comment you left on my site in the ” about” tab were you stated something like : Norwegians are well spoken and know a lot about the Englisch language :-) Sorry to inform you I am Dutch :-)

  18. Asombroso….usted es un buenas niña.
    ¿Que es tu nombre? I mean what’s your real name,Princess Laila?
    And tell me that in English bcoz I’m too working on my Spanish lolz :) and if you can help me in learning Spanish….plz then…do that. I mean simple lessons about that…

    Overall your blog is awesome and I will be looking forward your other posts.
    And last question, do you know Hindi too?

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s